Radio Srebrenik

Information Report

Radio Srebrenik was founded in 1971 with the aim of helping the development of the municipality of Srebrenik. The program broadcasts 24 hours a day on the frequencies 90.8 MHz and 103 MHz, as well as live via the Internet. The music program is mostly oriented to popular (domestic and foreign) music (about 60%), and the remaining about 40% refers to newly composed folk music and sevdalinka.

Website: www.radiosrebrenik.ba

Email: radiosrebrenik@yahoo.com

FaceBook: srebreniradio

Twitter: @radiosrebrenik

Instagram: radiosrebrenik

Language: Bosnian

Contact Number: +387 35 644-777

Address: Srebrenik Grad 75350 Srebrenik, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina

Genres:

Application: Radio Srebrenik App

Radio Srebrenik comments and review

loading...

Popular other stations like Radio Srebrenik