Radio Srebrenik

Информация Отчет

Radio Srebrenik was founded in 1971 with the aim of helping the development of the municipality of Srebrenik. The program broadcasts 24 hours a day on the frequencies 90.8 MHz and 103 МГц, as well as live via the Internet. The music program is mostly oriented to popular (domestic and foreign) Музыка (около 60%), and the remaining about 40% refers to newly composed folk music and sevdalinka.

Интернет сайт: www.radiosrebrenik.ba

Эл. адрес: radiosrebrenik@yahoo.com

FaceBook: srebreniradio

Twitter: @radiosrebrenik

Instagram: radiosrebrenik

Язык: Bosnian

Контактный номер: +387 35 644-777

Адрес: Srebrenik Grad 75350 Srebrenik, Босния и Герцеговина.

Страна: Босния и Герцеговина

Жанры:

заявка: Radio Srebrenik App

Radio Srebrenik comments and review

loading...

Popular other stations like Radio Srebrenik