Raanod Radio is a global online radio station broadcasting 24/7 in English, Ga, Twi and Hausa. 60 percent of the station’s content is dedicated to religious broadcasts. The remaining 40 percent of content is devoted to general news, educación & youth empowerment, politics and good governance, business promotion, health issues, human and civil rights, environmental protection, sports and entertainment. Run by RAANOD Consult with a clear vision to create one of the most influential and credible online radio brands, RAANOD Radio operates from Teshie in the Greater Accra Region of the Republic of Ghana.
Raanod Radio official website address is www.raanod.com
Solicitud: Raanod Radio App